(Imatinib 400 mg)
Imatinib (Imanix) 30 Tablets
Newly diagnosed adult and pediatric patients with Philadelphia chromosome positive chronic myeloid leukemia (Ph+ CML) in chronic phase.
Patients with Philadelphia chromosome positive chronic myeloid leukemia in blast crisis, accelerated phase, or in chronic phase after failure of interferon-alpha therapy.
Adult patients with relapsed or refractory Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ ALL).
Pediatric patients with newly diagnosed Philadelphia chromosome positive acute lymphoblastic leukemia (Ph+ ALL) in combination with chemotherapy.
Adult patients with myelodysplastic or myeloproliferative diseases associated with PDGFR (platelet-derived growth factor receptor) gene re-arrangements as determined with an FDA-approved test
Adult patients with aggressive systemic mastocytosis without the D816V c-Kit mutation as determined with an FDA approved test
Adult patients with hypereosinophilic syndrome and/or chronic eosinophilic leukemia who have the FIP1L1-PDGFRα fusion kinase (mutational analysis or FISHdemonstration of CHIC2 allele deletion) and for patients with HES and/or CEL who are FIP1L1-PDGFRα fusion kinase negative or unknown.
Adult patients with unresectable, recurrent and/or metastatic dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans.
Patients with Kit (CD117) positive unresectable and/or metastatic malignant gastrointestinal stromal tumors.
Adjuvant treatment of adult patients following complete gross resection of Kit (CD117) positive GIST.
Product Description: Imatinib is a small molecule kinase inhibitor. Imanix film-coated tablets contain imatinib mesylate equivalent to 100 mg or 400 mg of imatinib free base.
BCR/ABL is an ideal target for molecular targeted therapy, because this fusion protein is present in all of the CML cells, is absent from nonmalignant cells, and is necessary and sufficient to induce leukemia. Imatinib mesylate is a 2-phenylaminopyrimidine tyrosine kinase inhibitor with specific activity for ABL, platelet derived growth factor receptor, c-kit, and Albeson-related gene (17) . Source: aacrjournals.org
- Dermatofibrosarcoma protuberans: 400 mg bid.
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia: Chronic phase: 400 mg daily, increased to 600 mg daily or 400 mg bid. Blast crisis or accelerated phase: 600 mg daily, increased to 400 mg bid as required.
- Mastocytosis: 400 mg daily. Start with 100 mg daily if there is associated eosinophilia, may increase to 400 mg if response is insufficient.
- Unresectable, metastatic malignant gastrointestinal stromal tumours: 400 mg daily, may increase up to 400 mg bid.
- Myelodysplastic disease: 400 mg daily.
- Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia, Monotherapy in relapsed or refractory acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: 600 mg daily with induction, consolidation or maintenance chemotherapy.
- Hypereosinophilic syndrome: 400 mg daily. Start with 100 mg daily in patients with FIP1L1-PDGF receptor-α fusion kinase, may increase to 400 mg if response is inadequate.
- Chronic myeloid leukaemia: 340 mg/m2 daily. Max: 800 mg. May be given once daily or divided into morning and evening doses. May be increased to 570 mg/m2 daily in childn w/ disease progression, unsatisfactory haematological response at least 3 mth of treatment, failed to achieve cytogenic response after 12 mth of treatment or loss a previously achieved haematological or cytogenic response.
- Acute lymphoblastic leukaemia, Monotherapy in relapsed or refractory acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: 340 mg/m2 daily. Max: 600 mg
Patient with cardiac disease or increased risk for CHF. Renal and hepatic impairment. Pregnancy.
Category D: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk, but the benefits from use in pregnant women may be acceptable despite the risk (e.g., if the drug is needed in a life-threatening situation or for a serious disease for which safer drugs cannot be used or are ineffective).
|Product Name||: Imanix|
|Generic Name||: Imatinib|
|Available Pack Size||: 3×10’s|
|Available Strengths||: 100 mg & 400 mg|
Buying Imatinib 400 mg Tablets is always costly. But our Imatinib 400 mg tablet is an excellent quality medicine with low cost. Beacon Pharmaceuticals Limited manufactures Imatinib tablet and It is one of the renowned Pharmaceuticals company of Bangladesh. If you are interested to buy Imatinib 400 mg then contact us.